It’s clear that the photography at your wedding is important to you. You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. This makes me very happy because the wonderful couples I’ve worked for over the past twenty plus years knew that the wedding images would become a treasured possession for the duration of their married life together.
As important as the photography is, it shouldn’t get in the way of your day. At your wedding I’ll work around all the arrangements, the timings, the location, the weather :) and all other factors of your day to produce a story telling collection of photographs that will spark the memories of the day for ever.
My approach is this:
- I’m primarily a documentary and journalistic wedding photographer
- I’ll work around you and the day quietly, discreetly and without fuss – no lights, tripods or assistants
- I’ll quickly, quietly and diplomatically organise relaxed family and group shots when needed. My long experience as a photographer enables me to do this efficiently and in a relaxed, happy style (and without upsetting anyone along the way!).
- I’ll tell the story of your day through natural, candid photographs that show the emotion, the connection and the shared experiences of your family and loved ones.
- Your precious photographs will be indvidually edited, tweaked and polished by hand after the wedding so they look fantastic. This takes a little time but is well worth it.
- My experience covering all types of weddings and celebrations means means I’ve ‘seen it all’ :) I can confidently guarantee that you will be over the moon with your wedding photographs.
- I’ll provide a relaxed, polite and calming influence on the day.
- I dress like a guest on the day and work quietly behind the scenes, no fuss, no hassle.
- I’ll give your wedding and the photography arrangements the attention it deserves before, during and after the day. I’m a full time photographer and accept a limited amount of weddings per year to accomplish this.
- Large or small, 5* hotel or village hall – I love all weddings and the chance to make photographs for you that will become so precious in the decades to come.