It’s clear that the photography at your wedding is important to you. You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. This makes me very happy because the wonderful couples I’ve worked for over the past twenty plus years knew that the wedding images would become a treasured possession for the duration of their married life together.
As important as the photography is, it shouldn’t get in the way of your day. At your wedding I’ll work around all the arrangements, the timings, the location, the weather :) and all other factors of your day to produce a story telling collection of photographs that will spark the memories of the day for ever.
My approach is this:
- I’m primarily a documentary and journalistic wedding photographer
- I’ll work around you and the day quietly, discreetly and without fuss – no lights, tripods or assistants
- I’ll quickly, quietly and diplomatically organise relaxed family and group shots when needed. My long experience as a photographer enables me to do this efficiently and in a relaxed, happy style (and without upsetting anyone along the way!).
- I’ll tell the story of your day through natural, candid photographs that show the emotion, the connection and the shared experiences of your family and loved ones.
- Your precious photographs will be indvidually edited, tweaked and polished by hand after the wedding so they look fantastic. This takes a little time but is well worth it.
- My experience covering all types of weddings and celebrations means means I’ve ‘seen it all’ :) I can confidently guarantee that you will be over the moon with your wedding photographs.
- I’ll provide a relaxed, polite and calming influence on the day.
- I dress like a guest on the day and work quietly behind the scenes, no fuss, no hassle.
- I’ll give your wedding and the photography arrangements the attention it deserves before, during and after the day. I’m a full time photographer and accept a limited amount of weddings per year to accomplish this.
- Large or small, 5* hotel or village hall – I love all weddings and the chance to make photographs for you that will become so precious in the decades to come.
My aim before, during and after your wedding is to create and present you with timeless images that celebrate the relationships between you two, your family and friends.
Hourly pricing allows you to get as many photographs as your heart desires. I keep it deliberately simple – no hidden charges or compulsory after-wedding purchases.
I am available for celebrations of all kinds in the U.K. and Europe.
I am a full time professional photographer with a track record of over twenty years. I am able to devote the time and effort to creating unforgettable photographs of your day.
Of all the wedding expenses, the photographic storytelling of your day is the only one that will stay with you for ever.
All of my couples receive:
• Personalised and extensive pre-wedding consultations
• Photography coverage for the whole time I’m with you
• A dedicated online gallery for you and your loved ones to share
• A set of high resolution files, tweaked, edited, polished and organised to tell the story of your day. Comes complete with unlimited personal reproduction rights.
• Album and wedding book discounts
£220 per hour
(9th hour and onwards – half price)
When we talk, I can recommend a perfect coverage based on your wedding day timings. A week or two before the wedding we’ll chat to confirm the arrangements.