In twenty years time...
...how will you remember
your wedding day?
Simon Kemp - Reading, Berkshire Wedding Photographer
Life has a funny habit of passing you by, doesn’t it? One minute the endless summers of the school holidays stretch ahead of you like a desert and the next moment you’ve landed your first job, buying your first car and looking for somewhere to live.
Your wedding day will go so fast and it will seem that it’s over far too quickly. One day you’ll be older, ten years will shoot by – twenty, forty and looking back on the happiest day of your life will be a very distant memory. There’s no going back and no doing over.
Everyone deserves beautiful photographs of their wedding day.
So much work will go in to the preparation and planning of that day. You owe it to yourself to own wonderful images of you and your partner looking your best.
In a few fleeting hours, the day will be over, the guests will leave and the confetti will have settled in the place where you promised yourself to each other forever.
Don’t have the eternal regret…
… of not having a photographer along who is genuinely interested in your wedding day memories and has the skill and experience to preserve those moments for you forever.
There’s such a difference between plain, straight up ‘record shots ‘and those fleeting images of genuine happiness and love that can’t be faked and can’t be recreated.
Have me along on your wedding day and I promise you’ll have those natural and real photographs that you’ll come to treasure as the years go by.
The photographer you choose...
…only gets one chance to capture those moments that will mean so much to you in the years to come.
Make the right choice.
My name is Simon Kemp and I am dedicated to preserving your precious wedding memories.
- 24+ years of experience at all kinds of wedding celebrations
- Over one thousand weddings successfully and beautifully photographed
- A low key, calm, experienced, diplomatic and relaxed approach
- An award winning photographer
- A full time, specialist people photographer
- A natural and journalistic style. No assistants, lights or tripods getting in the way of your day
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Professional Photography
- Qualified with the British Institute of Professional Photography and the Master Photographers Association
- Photography Judge for the prestigious annual Wedding Industry Awards
There's a world of difference...
...between snapshots and genuine, storytelling, documentary photographs.
We cannot thank you enough for what you have given us. You have been a pleasure to work with and we would not hesitate to recommend you. Thank you so much.”