It’s clear that the photography at your wedding is important to you. You wouldn’t be reading this otherwise. This makes me very happy because the wonderful couples I’ve worked for over the past twenty years knew that the wedding images would become a treasured possession for the duration of their married life together.
As important as the photography is, it’s not so important that it gets in the way of your day. I work around all the arrangements, the timings, the location, the weather :) and all other factors of your day to produce a story telling collection of photographs that will spark the memories of the day for ever.
My approach is this:
- I’m primarily a documentary and journalistic wedding photographer
- I’ll work around you and the day quietly, discreetly and without fuss – no lights, tripods or assistants
- I’ll quickly, quietly and diplomatically organise relaxed family and group shots when needed
- I’ll tell the story of your day through natural, candid photographs that show the emotion, the connection and the shared experiences of your family and loved ones.
- Your precious photographs will be indvidually edited, tweaked and polished by hand after the wedding so they look fantastic.
- My experience of 20+ years of wedding photography covering all types of weddings and celebrations means means I’ve ‘seen it all’ :) I can confidently guarantee that you will be over the moon with your wedding photographs.
“Thank you for the most beautiful set of wedding photographs Simon. You captured the day so well and we are over the moon with our digital album. Thank you. Highly recommended A++ service!”
Leigh and Dave Ballinger, Basingstoke, Hampshire.
“Really excellent work! We think you did a fantastic job of capturing the mood of the day and took so many beautiful shots!” Rui and Tom Osgood, Coventry
“…I can only praise (Simon) as the pictures brought tears to my eyes as they caught the love and joy of the day, the detail fantastic, so many unexpected images caught to bring us all wonderful memories.”
Susan Hall, Chingford, Essex.
“…OMG..stunning – no words!!!!!! You were outstanding…everyone said you were amazing. Thank you so much. xxx”
Caly and Jon Hardcastle, Blackwater, Surrey.